Everyday when I walk through the doors of the gym all the outside noise goes away and I am able to focus solely on the pursuit to better myself.
In March of 2011 I was in a skiing accident that left me with a labral tear of my left shoulder. After surgery and months of recovery I decided it was time to make a change to my fitness routine. I signed up for my first Tough Mudder and decided to train for the race with the much talked about fitness program CrossFit. I signed up for my first Elements class in January 2012; I’ve been hooked ever since.
CrossFit has now become a family affair. I convinced my wife, Terri, to give it a try and she loved it too. My two oldest sons have been doing CrossFit for a year. And now my youngest son and daughter enjoy it as well. I’ve even recruited my sister and her family to join us in some of our weekend WODs. CrossFit has become a part of me that has not only changed my life for the better, but my family’s as well.
When I’m not at TILT, I am the V.P. of Operations at B&L Associates, Inc. — as well as one of the owners of the company..
B.A. St. Lawrence University
M.B.A. Boston University
• 2016 CrossFit Open Masters (45-40) Qualifier (Top 200 in the World)
• 2015 CrossFit Team Series Masters Division (1st Place in the North East & 12th in the World)
• 2015 CrossFit Open Masters (40-44) Qualifier (Top 200 in the World)
• 2014 CrossFit Team Series Masters Division (1st Place in the North East & 9th in the World)
• 2014 CrossFit Open Masters (40-44) Qualifier (Top 200 in the World)
• 2014 CrossFit 508 The NorthEast Masters Classic – 4th Place
• 2013 CFNE Masters Competition – 5th Place
• 2013 Tough Mudder Boston at Gunstock Mountain
• 2012 CFNE Masters Competition – 5th Place
• 2012 Vermont Spartan Beast at Killington
• 2012 New England Spartan Sprint at Amesbury
• 2012 Tough Mudder New England at Mount Snow