Indoor Workout Member Procedure:
Everyone will be required to wear a mask while inside the gym at all times.
As a reminder, please review all of our class guidelines below.
- You must reserve your spot for class via TRIIB. Class reservations begin 72 hours prior to class start time.
- On the day of class, please wait in your car until 5 minutes before your class time.
- Put on your mask and walk through the front doors of TILT.
- When entering, please answer our Pre-Class Questionnaire (pictured below)
- Use the provided hand sanitizer, grab a disinfecting wipe, and head to an open station. Once on a station, you must leave your mask on. The only time when you may take your mask off is when getting a drink. All stations are separated to ensure social distancing. Additionally, we have made partitions to create barriers between members.
- Wipe down the equipment you will be using for the workout. (The equipment will already have been wiped down prior to class as well)
- Have a totally awesome time throwing down with your friends!
- After the workout, grab another disinfecting wipe, and wipe down your equipment and area.
- Exit the building out of the door near the garage.
- See you tomorrow!
** REMINDER– IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR THINK YOU MAY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH COVID-19, OR YOU ARE AWAITING TEST RESULTS, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE GYM**
Open Gym– During open gym, there will also be designated stations for members spaced out for social distancing. The same procedures for classes will apply for open gym slots.
Indoor/Outdoor Class Checklist:
- Water Bottle
- Yoga Mat/Towel (if you would like)
Indoor Facility Set-up
Each class has a capacity of 16 members, with their own individual work spaces. All workout stations are separated 14 feet apart from each other in front and back. In addition, partitions have been made to create a barrier between members side to side of one another. Cleaning will be done before and after classes, during off hours, and at night with our professional cleaning crew.
- Will the bathrooms be open? Yes- they will be open. Only one person will be allowed in the locker room at a time.
- Will the showers be available for use? The showers will be closed at this time.
- Will the water fountain be open? Yes- for refills only. Please bring your own water bottle.
- What if there is running in the workout and social distancing is not possible? As stated before, masks must be worn inside. When running outside, please make sure your mask is pulled over your face when passing other athletes.
- Will we be using the pull-up bars/ring in classes? Pull-ups and bar/ring work will be limited in class workouts. However, if they are programmed, members will be socially distanced and will be required to wear a mask when on the bars/rings. As always, other alternatives can be provided. Members can also use the bars/rings during open gym.
- What if I would rather workout outside? With the unpredictable weather, snow, and ice, we will be holding all classes indoors.
- Are children allowed to sit in the lounge area while class is going on? Children will be allowed in the lounge area during class. All children must wear a mask at all times and be distanced 6 feet apart.
In-Person and Virtual Schedule
In addition to our full in-person schedule, we will continue to hold virtual classes. Our virtual classes will continue to be recorded and posted to Vimeo. Check out our in-person and virtual schedules below…
TRIIB App Class RSVP
As a reminder, TILT is using the TRIIB app for workout posts, workout tracking, and a platform to reserve your spot for classes.
Click HERE for all set-up details. If you have any issues with the app, please reach out to James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Cancellation Policy
Due to there being restricted class sizes, we have implemented a fee for class no shows/late cancellations. For members that do not show up for an RSVP’d class or fail to cancel through TRIIB, they will be assessed a $10 fee per class. Cancellations must happen at least 8 hours prior to class through the TRIIB app.
If you have any questions about our Indoor Class Protocols, feel free to reach out to Brian at email@example.com