November Community Cup
When: November 1st – November 30th
Get ready for our November Community Cup! This 4 week challenge is a friendly competition between TILT gyms. (Waltham, Sudbury, and Southborough) Members from each gym will be teaming up and holding each other accountable during the month of November. We will track our progress through a point scale, and post pictures/trash talk on our Facebook challenge group!
Click HERE to track your daily points. (point system described below)
The winning gym will be selected based on:
-Average points of all gym participants
Bragging rights for the winning gym!
1 Point- Workout (Maximum 6 points/week.)
- Examples: Take a TILT in-person or virtual class, take a recorded Vimeo workout, go on a run, hike, walk
- Bonus Point- Never Miss a Monday! Come to a Monday workout and get a bonus point for the week (your maximum points would then be 7/week)
- 1 Point- Post a picture on our Facebook challenge group (Maximum 7 points/week)
- Examples: post-workout selfie, picture of a healthy meal, screenshot of your time/score for the workout of the day, share your favorite recipe, picture completing a weekly challenge
- 1 Point- Weekly Challenge (Maximum 7 points/week – week 4 the maximum is 9 points)
Input your daily points into our tracking spreadsheet. Example Day: workout, one facebook post, and one weekly challenge= 3 points
Weekly challenges will be posted the Saturday before every week on the Facebook challenge page and on TRIIB.
If you have any questions, feel free to email ME!