“Out of all things in life, choose to be curious not judgemental”
I started CrossFit my freshman year of high school. I was playing soccer competitively and my dad urged me to start CrossFit to get stronger and put on a little bit more size. I immediately fell in love with CrossFit and it soon took over my life in the best way imaginable.
Not long after starting, I qualified for the CrossFit Games in the teenage division. Since then, I’ve had the opportunity to compete all around the world alongside some of the best athletes. CrossFit not only introduced me to a love for competition, but more so a love for coaching.
I’ve been coaching since I was 19 years old. Seeing people accomplish things they’ve never felt were possible is my favorite sight to see. I hope to bring my competitive experience and love of the sport to the members of TILT.
Certifications and Qualifications
• CrossFit Level 2 Certificate Holder (CF-L2)
• CrossFit Competitor’s Course
• CrossFit Gymnastics Course
• CrossFit Kids Course
• CrossFit Weightlifting Course
• Robinson Olympic Weightlifting Course
• CrossFit Jump Rope Course
• USAW Youth National Champion
• 2015 CrossFit Games – 2nd place Teen Division
• 2015 Fittest Teen in United States
• 2018 CrossFit Games – Team Athlete
• 2x Dubai Fitness Championship Competitor
• 2016 USAW Regional Champion
• Canadian Atlas Games – 3rd place
• CrossFit Lowlands Amsterdam – 3rd place